2. USE AND PROCESSING OF DATA. THE FOUNDATION is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data that may be required or that may be obtained from users on its web pages in order to manage the services offered or to send them commercial communications of products or services that may be of interest to you.
3. SECRET AND SECURITY OF DATA. THE FOUNDATION undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, and will take the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, in accordance with the provisions of the RLOPD. However, THE FOUNDATION can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
5. SUBSCRIPTION AND REGISTRATION. In case you decide to subscribe, you will be asked for a series of essential personal data in order to manage the products or services requested (name, surname, email, postal address, etc.). Likewise, you may be required to voluntarily provide a series of supplementary data intended for information and marketing of offers, services, or activities related to them and limited to the activities and services of THE FOUNDATION.
6. TRUTHFULNESS OF THE INFORMATION. The users will respond, in any case, of the veracity of the facilitated data, being responsible to communicate any modification in the same, and being THE FOUNDATION exempt of any type of responsibility in this respect. THE FOUNDATION reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to the other actions that may be provided by Law.
7. ACCESS TO DATA. No third party unrelated to the aforementioned responsible may access in any case directly to your personal data without your express consent for each occasion, except those considered responsible for the treatment, which need access to provide the management service or development of the activity.
8. USER RIGHTS. Users are recognized and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, by written communication to the addresses indicated in each case or to the addresses indicated in point 1, identifying and specifying their request, and providing a photocopy of the ID or document equivalent. They can also send an email to email@example.com. Please take into account the procedure of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 in article 25 for the purpose of exercising your rights.
9. COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS. THE FOUNDATION, under Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, will in no case send advertising and communications for sale or other commercial purposes to users without that mediates your previous request or consent. Likewise, it will neither send unsolicited messages nor previously consented nor send unsolicited electronic message chains or previously consented.
10. LOWER COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORMAT. THE FOUNDATION informs users that, if they have requested the sending of commercial messages or alerts in electronic format, they may unsubscribe from this type of communication by following the instructions indicated in each case or by communicating it to firstname.lastname@example.org.